Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Slackers Unite! Tomorrow.

Something I've noticed is that the internet isn't nearly as fun unless I'm procrastinating. When I'm completely free as a bird I could almost care less about it (almost), but when I'm actually doing something, say, writing my honours paper, it becomes this amazing Wonderland that I can't stay away from. Just like Alice, I always lose the path that leads back because that stupid broom-dog has erased it. Or something like that.

Unfortunately for me, my paper is fastly becoming due, and I feel the pangs of guilt coming on. How is it that I spend a couple hours most nights on the computer, but only get about half an hour's worth of essay done, if that? This is kind of pathetic. I always thought that eventually the procrastication thing would maybe just weed it's way out of my system, but no, it turns out I've just been fine-tuning it all these years. Now I find it hard to even study for a test unless I have the "night before" stress of it to motivate me.

This paper is going to kill me.

The biggest thing I'm afraid of right now? A typo.

No comments: