Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Two updates in one day, hooray!

Hello! The previous post was a little depressing so I thought I'd spruce things up with a little Life is Average awesomeness (alright, LIA okayness).

I got so much essay writing done today, so I'm feeling on top of the world now. It's a pretty great place to be, albeit a little overwhelming still. I'm handing in my paper on Saturday, if I can manage to get it printed in the right format at the school computers. If not, then I will unfortunately have to hand it in on Monday. I wish it weren't so finicky to print, but at least that is the most of my problems.

I will mention that this LIA is funniest if you've already seen the previous two that I already posted, although I will still readily admit that I may be the only person in the world to find these funny.


No comments: